EllaDee, this way to her abode
has been sweet enough to nominate me for a Versatile Blogger Award!
I admit, it took me a while to get the gist, though.
As I understand it, the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
(No problem – piece of cake – done!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
(Damn, I knew there’s a fly in the ointment!)
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20 of your favorite bloggers.
(Yes, I can do that – it’s always a good feelin’ to spread the love!)
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
(There goes my day and what’s left of my sanity!
Sometimes you gotta work hard for the
I’ve never even dreamed this would ever happen to me.
Dirt about me:
1. I consider myself a human being – on good days.
2. I do not believe in regret – I pity those who do – I go with denial.
3. I am not insensitive – only people who don’t understand me claim that.
4. I do admit I’m weird, sometimes, okay most of the time – but I’m mostly harmless.
5. I heard fame is very hard to deal with – I don’t care – I’d embrace anything that brings me closer to Alan Rickman (Now, that I’ve won my first award I’m on the right way I think, from here it’s just a small step to an Oscar.)
6. I can’t stand it when I run out of Fortune Cookies – how can anyone live without their wisdom?
7. I feel so dirty right now, I never thought I’d make so many confessions – without having slept with you first, at least.
Other Bloggers you might want to
haunt stalk check out: